- 1 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raw almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- coconut oil nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed, except cooking spray.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, so the paper comes above the sides of the pan. Spray the parchment with coconut oil spray.
- Spray your hands with the coconut oil spray and push the seeds mixture evenly into the pan, flattening the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then lift out of the pan and cut into 16 bars. Keep in an airtight container.