- 1 pot Organic 1/2 caffeinated coffee use 1/2 regular coffee and 1/2 decaffeinated coffee for brewing
- 2 cups plain almond milk preferably unsweetened
- 8 drops pumpkin flavored liquid stevia (Sweet Leaf brand is my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons ghee (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Using a coffeemaker of your choice, brew a pot of half-caffeinated coffee, using equal parts caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee. If you prefer, you may use only decaffeinated coffee.
- While coffee is brewing, heat 2 cups almond milk on stove top or in microwave. If heating on stove top, watch closely; almond milk boils over quickly. If heating in the microwave, place in microwave-safe cup and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups coffee, warm milk, and all other ingredients in a blender and cover. Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, until froth begins to form. Divide between two large mugs and dust each mug with cinnamon as desired.