Pumpkin Spice-Up Cappuccino
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 pot Organic 1/2 caffeinated coffee use 1/2 regular coffee and 1/2 decaffeinated coffee for brewing
- 2 cups plain almond milk preferably unsweetened
- 8 drops pumpkin flavored liquid stevia (Sweet Leaf brand is my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons ghee (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Using a coffeemaker of your choice, brew a pot of half-caffeinated coffee, using equal parts caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee. If you prefer, you may use only decaffeinated coffee.
- While coffee is brewing, heat 2 cups almond milk on stove top or in microwave. If heating on stove top, watch closely; almond milk boils over quickly. If heating in the microwave, place in microwave-safe cup and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups coffee, warm milk, and all other ingredients in a blender and cover. Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, until froth begins to form. Divide between two large mugs and dust each mug with cinnamon as desired.
This is Daniel’s favorite way to start the morning. Adding coconut oil and ghee provides short- and medium-chain fatty acids to support gut health. It also makes the cappuccino creamy and creates some amazing foam. However, if you’re calorie conscious, simply eliminate the oils and you’ll reduce the calories by more than half. If you're wanting a whipped cream topping, use my recipe here. ___________________________ If you are looking for a clean and fast-acting energy source for peak brain and body performance, you need to try our Brain MCT energy supplement. This is a liquid that can also assist with maintaining a stable weight. By enhancing satiety, which restrains appetite and promotes fat burning, MCT can be helpful for curbing unhealthy eating and stabilizing body weight. You can find this product here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).