- 2 cups pine nuts
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw shredded coconut
- 10 drops chocolate-flavored liquid stevia
- Put all ingredients except shredded coconut in a high-powered blender bowl.
- Start blender on low and gradually increase speed. Use spatula to mix.
- Blend until mixture is creamy and smooth. It should be very thick.
- Scoop mixture into a bowl.
- Stir shredded coconut into mixture.
- Cover and freeze for several hours. Serve cold.