- 12 oz cashews raw, organic (soaked)
- 1 cucumbers large, organic, English (grated, extra juice drained)
- 4 tablespoons dill fresh, minced
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 6 cloves garlic fresh, minced
- 4 lemons zest & juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak the cashews ideally at least 8 hours. Drain and rinse and put in a high-powered blender with fresh cold water just to cover. Blend on high for a minute or so until thick and creamy. (Add water a little at a time if necessary - you want a thick yogurt consistency.)
- Put the cashew cream in a bowl and fold in shredded cucumber, minced dill, parsley and garlic, lemon zest and juice, and spices.
- Serve as a dip for fresh vegetables, or as a sauce for roasted fish or meats.