Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 fresh mango seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 handful ice
- 1 scoop freeze-dried greens
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 2 scoops vanilla-flavored protein powder
- 2 packets mango-flavored stevia (Sweet 'n Natural brand can be ordered online)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 8 ounces cold purified water (add water for desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon prebiotic soluble fiber (optional)
- 2 teaspoons maca root powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender bowl.
- Mix for about 30 seconds. Do not over-blend.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve.
___________________________ Adding protein to your diet is essential to help your body repair cells and make new ones. We have an incredible line of chocolate and vanilla protein powder to add to your morning shake, waffles or water! Our protein powder is sugar free, plant based, and it supports mental focus, muscle energy, exercise and stress recovery. You can find our line of protein powder here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).