Focus and Energy Smoothie
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1/2 cup organic raspberries frozen
- 1/2 cup organic blackberries frozen
- 16-20 ounces iced green tea (prepare in advance)
- 1 handful of ice
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 kale leaves torn from stem
- 2 scoops vanilla- or chocolate-flavored protein powder (pea protein, sweetened with stevia)*
- 2 droppers full of liquid stevia I prefer berry or chocolate flavor
- 2 tablespoons avocado about ¼ avocado
- 1 scoop freeze-dried greens (optional and recommended)
- 1 tablespoon flax, hemp or chia seeds (optional and recommended)
- 1 tablespoon fiber inulin or glucomannan (optional and recommended)
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder (optional for the adventurous)
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate powder (optional for the adventurous)
- 1 teaspoon acai powder (optional for the adventurous)
- 1 teaspoon camu camu powder (optional for the adventurous)
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen (optional for the adventurous)
- 1 tablespoon aloe gel (optional for the adventurous)
- Add all ingredients to blender bowl (preferably high powered blender)
- Turn blender on low at first, then increase speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add additional water or ice as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve cold.
This recipe requires preparation of iced tea in advance. ___________________________ If you are looking for a vitamin to add to your daily routine, our Neurovite Plus is the first and only daily multivitamin that contains over 50 powerful vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts developed through clinical studies. NeuroVite Plus was formulated to provide whole-body wellness with additional key brain-healthy nutrients. You can find this here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).