- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups kale shredded
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 3/4 cup jicama peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a blender, place cilantro, orange juice, and lime juice. Pulse until cilantro is finely chopped.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle olive oil into the blender in a steady stream until blended well. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded kale, orange sections, and jicama.
- Pour the dressing over the kale mixture and toss to coat. Mix in seeds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.