Very Omega Cherry Smoothie
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 cup organic frozen pitted cherries
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2-3 kale leaves
- 1/4 cup raw pecans or other nuts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop sugar-free vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried greens
- 1 dropper full vanilla crème–flavored liquid stevia
- fiber (optional)
- bee pollen (optional)
- aloe gel (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender bowl.
- Turn blender on low at first, then increase speed.
- Add additional water or almond milk as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve cold.
___________________________ Adding protein to your diet is essential to help your body repair cells and make new ones. We have an incredible line of chocolate and vanilla protein powder to add to your morning shake, waffles or water! Our protein powder is sugar free, plant based, and it supports mental focus, muscle energy, exercise and stress recovery. You can find our line of protein powder here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).