Super Simple Tanana Pancakes
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Yield: 2 4-5 small pancakes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries stems removed
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In advance, blend strawberries in a high-speed blender until mixture is a sauce-like consistency. Place sauce in a small serving bowl and set aside. Rinse blender.
- Place all ingredients for pancakes in blender and blend on medium speed for 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth. (Instead of using a blender, you may place ingredients in a bowl and use a handheld mixer.)
- Heat a large ceramic nonstick pan or griddle sprayed with a light coat of coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- Ladle small circles of batter onto the heated pan, about 3 inches in diameter (about the size of an average can top). If you make them too large they will burn and be difficult to turn. Watch closely, as they cook quickly, usually about 30 to 45 seconds per side.
- Plate pancakes and spoon a small amount of strawberry sauce over the top.
Makes about 8-10 small pancakes. ___________________________ If you are unsure where to start with taking supplements, we have our "Brain and Body Power" packets for the easiest way to get your daily mind and body essentials. Parceled into convenient packets including a brain optimizing multi-vitamin-mineral, and pure omega-3 fish oil capsules. You can find this here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).