Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot (optional) for dusting, if you are doing cut outs
- xylitol crystals or coconut sugar sprinkle as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together
- Add wet ingredients EXCEPT coconut oil to dry ingredients and mix with hand held mixer
- Turn mixer to low and slowly add coconut oil
- For simple round cookies, drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto two parchment lined baking sheets
- Bake for 11-13 min, or a couple minutes longer for crisper cookies
For Making Cut Outs
- Refrigerate dough for three hours.
- Using a fine dusting of arrowroot starch, dust two sheets of parchment paper and the dough.
- Place the dough between the two sheets of paper and roll out into ¼ inch thickness. Remove the top sheet and use cookie cutters for desired shapes. Remove excess dough from around the cookie, but leave cookie undisturbed on parchment paper.
- Place parchment paper with cookies (after filling the sheet with cutouts) on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with xylitol crystals or coconut sugar.
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Cool for five minutes before serving.
___________________________ If you are looking for a vitamin to add to your daily routine, our Neurovite Plus is the first and only daily multivitamin that contains over 50 powerful vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts developed through clinical studies. NeuroVite Plus was formulated to provide whole-body wellness with additional key brain-healthy nutrients. You can find this here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).