- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped (or teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped (or teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 pound raw large shrimp peeled and deveined
- In a skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, and cook for 1 minute on both sides, just until they turn pink. Be careful not to overcook.
- Add garlic, oregano, and basil.
- Stir in coconut milk and lemon juice. Cook until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Serve over favorite greens or Shirataki noodles.