- 8 ounces organic kale shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 cara cara or navel oranges 1 juiced for dressing and 1 peeled and diced for salad
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw pecans roughly chopped
- 3 cups chicken grilled or baked free-range, hormone-free, antibiotic-free, chopped
- Place kale and cilantro in large bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together the juice of 1 orange, sea salt, ground pepper, honey and sesame oil. Whisk until blended.
- Toss diced orange, raisins, sesame seeds, pecans and dressing with the kale and cilantro. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve salad on plates and top with chicken. Enjoy!