- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup golden flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 zest from one lemon for a fresh citrus flavor (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients - almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar together. Add oil, vanilla and lemon zest (if desired) and blend well.
- Add blended dry ingredients to large bowl of wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into 2 well greased mini-loaf pans. Grainless breads often bake better in mini-loaf pans. You may line the pans with parchment paper if you wish to save clean up time.
- Place loaf pans in oven and bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.