- 1 pouch jackfruit
- 1 cup Veganaise® or other vegan mayo alternative
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional as garnish)
- Remove jackfruit from the pack, drain water and rinse.
- In a mid-sized mixing bowl smash into a shredded piece.
- Add lemon juice and combine it with the jackfruit by smashing with the fork just a bit more.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well with fork.
- Serve with seed crackers.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spices as desired.