Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Omni protein powder)
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or other nut milk)
- 1 cup red beet (raw, peeled chopped, or about 1/2 cup fresh beet juice)
- 1 heaping tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (or so) ice (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender on high until smooth and enjoy the love!
HEALTH BENEFITS: Beets: Increase blood flow! Excellent for brain health! Hemp Seeds: Healthy fats, excellent for heart and joint health, beautiful hair, skin, and nails. Helps balance hormones. Cacao: Contains compounds that release endorphins and boost serotonin levels to help create blissful loving feelings. Cinnamon: Improves memory and focus. Helps regulate blood sugar. An aphrodisiac in men! ___________________________ Adding protein to your diet is essential to help your body repair cells and make new ones. Our protein powder is sugar free, plant based, and it supports mental focus, muscle energy, exercise and stress recovery. You can find our line of protein powder here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).