Get Smart Mahi Mahi Burger with Pineapple Salsa
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 4 4-ounces each mahi mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
- lemon pepper
- Large romaine lettuce or grain-free/gluten-free buns
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation for Mahi Mahi:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush fillets with oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Grill fillets for about 5 minutes per side or until mahi-mahi flakes easily when tested with fork. Serve on romaine leaves or buns that are grain-free or gluten-free, with pineapple salsa.
Preparation for Pineapple Salsa:
- Mix pineapple, red bell pepper, cilantro, and shallots, and season with salt and pepper.
___________________________ Check out our products of Omega 3's here. Most people don't get an adequate amount of Omega 3's in their diet and that is devastating for your heart and overall health. My favorite is our Omega-3 power squeeze, I love putting it into my shakes every morning! Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).