- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 10 drops vanilla crème–flavored liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk for thinning if necessary
- In a large bowl, gently toss blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
- In a high-powered blender bowl, add macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, coconut milk, stevia, and honey, if using. Blend until smooth and creamy. If sauce is too thick, add 2 to 4 more tablespoons unsweetened almond milk until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Transfer berries to serving bowls and drizzle with nut sauce.