Fresh Berries with Macadamia-Nut Sauce
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 10 drops vanilla crème–flavored liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk for thinning if necessary
- In a large bowl, gently toss blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
- In a high-powered blender bowl, add macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, coconut milk, stevia, and honey, if using. Blend until smooth and creamy. If sauce is too thick, add 2 to 4 more tablespoons unsweetened almond milk until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Transfer berries to serving bowls and drizzle with nut sauce.
___________________________ If you are looking for a clean and fast-acting energy source for peak brain and body performance, you need to try our Brain MCT energy supplement. This is a liquid that can also assist with maintaining a stable weight. By enhancing satiety, which restrains appetite and promotes fat burning, MCT can be helpful for curbing unhealthy eating and stabilizing body weight. You can find this product here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).