- 10 eggs separate yolks & whites
- 13.5 ounces full-fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Heat your waffle iron.
- Separate the yolks and whites. If you have a stand mixer use the mixing bowl for the whites. Using the whisk attachment, turn the mixer on high speed and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- In a second medium to large mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks and coconut milk.
- Add the almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, and salt and whisk. Then add the melted coconut oil.
- When the whites are stiff, fold them in three batches into the batter to create a fluffy mix until the whites are just about mixed through.
- Depending on your machine, scoop an appropriate amount of batter into the wells of your machine and enjoy.