- 2 cans coconut milk unsweetened, full fat
- 1/4-1 teaspoon monk fruit powder (pure, or stevia)
- 1+ teaspooons vanilla extract
- Place the cans in the refrigerator overnight. The fats will solidify and separate from the coconut water. Scoop out the cold coconut cream solids, leaving the watery liquid, and put in a medium mixing bowl or electric stand mixer.
- Add in ¼ tsp monk fruit powder (or stevia) and vanilla, whisk on high until fluffy and stiff peak consistency, taste. Add a little more monk fruit powder or stevia to taste and whisk again.