- 2 1/2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk (refrigerate the can for several hours)
- 1-2 tablespoons raw cacao powder start with 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup coconut butter or raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 cup young Thai coconut meat (from fresh coconuts)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or 10-12 drops stevia liquid sweetener (chocolate flavor, Sweet Leaf brand) - optional
- 1 cup fresh berries (I love raspberries or sliced strawberries) - optional
- Rapturous Coconut Whipped Cream (see recipe in my "Healing ADD Through Food" book) - optional
- Blend all ingredients except berries in a high-powered blender.
- If desired, place berries in bottom of dessert cup.
- Layer mixture over berries into dessert bowls and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with my Rapturous Coconut Whipped Cream if desired.