Chloe’s Favorite Chicken Wings
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons ancho or chipotle chile powder to desired spiciness - less for most kids
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- sea salt (optional) to taste
- 2 dozen chicken wings or mini drumsticks free-range
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil or avacado oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend spices together in small mixing bowl.
- Place chicken wings in large mixing bowl and coat all pieces thoroughly with oil.
- Toss chicken with spice blend. Be sure to cover all pieces lightly and evenly with the spice blend.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
___________________________ If you are unsure where to start with taking supplements, we have our "Brain and Body Power" packets for the easiest way to get your daily mind and body essentials. Parceled into convenient packets including a brain optimizing multi-vitamin-mineral, and pure omega-3 fish oil capsules. You can find this here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).