- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons ancho or chipotle chile powder to desired spiciness - less for most kids
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- sea salt (optional) to taste
- 2 dozen chicken wings or mini drumsticks free-range
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil or avacado oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend spices together in small mixing bowl.
- Place chicken wings in large mixing bowl and coat all pieces thoroughly with oil.
- Toss chicken with spice blend. Be sure to cover all pieces lightly and evenly with the spice blend.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.