Chia Protein Pudding
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp or flaxseed
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder (plant based, sugar free)
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened (or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup berries or 1/2 banana sliced
- Mix chia seeds, hemp (or flaxseed), protein powder, and milk until protein powder is thoroughly blended. Divide between two small bowls and cover.
- Refrigerate 3 to 8 hours.
- Top with berries or bananas.
You may also try spicing this dish up with cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom. ___________________________ Adding protein to your diet is essential to help your body repair cells and make new ones. We have an incredible line of chocolate and vanilla protein powder to add to your morning shake, waffles or water! Our protein powder is sugar free, plant based, and it supports mental focus, muscle energy, exercise and stress recovery. You can find our line of protein powder here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).