For the Dippers:
- 8 celery stalks large, cut into 4 equal pieces each
For the Tahini Cheese:
- 1 1/2 cups natural tahini paste
- 2/3 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves only
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a basic blender pulse the tahini paste, lemon juice and sea salt until coarsely combined.
- Add in the cilantro, green onions and garlic and then pulse again for 10-15 seconds until coarsely combined.
- Prepare the celery with 1-2 tbsp of tahini cheese per celery stick.
- Refrigerate additional portions until ready to enjoy.