- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups kale finely chopped
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts chopped
- 2 persian cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curcumin
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 teaspoon xylitol or raw unfiltered honey* (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, combine apple, pomegranate seeds, kale, mixed greens, walnuts, and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, curcumin, garlic, and xylitol or raw, unfiltered honey*, if using. Whisk until well blended.
- Combine with salad mixture and toss well.
- Divide evenly among 4 plates.
- Top with avocado.