Are you struggling these days? Feeling anxious, stressed, or depressed? You’re not alone. Anxiety and depression are at an all-time high, and the pandemic has left so many of us feeling isolated and lonely. When you also carry the heavy load of mental and emotional trauma from the past, it’s even harder to cope.
The good news, you don’t have to face it alone.
My Invitation to You
As one of our Brain Warrior tribe, you’re receiving this special invitation to join me and my husband, Daniel G. Amen MD, and a panel of experts for a very special FREE 2-hour virtual event. It’s taking place on Saturday, December 12th at 9:30am PT.
When you sign up, you’ll be entered to win a full evaluation at Amen Clinics with brain SPECT scans, valued at $4,495!
What is SPECT? SPECT is a brain imaging tool that measures blood flow and activity in the brain. It shows 3 things: areas of the brain that have healthy activity, areas with too little activity, and areas with too much activity. It helps the neuropsychiatrists at Amen Clinics more accurately diagnose and treat emotional, behavioral, and cognitive health issues—conditions like anxiety, depression, PTSD, eating disorders, memory problems, and more.
Get Proven Strategies from the Experts
With my panel of experts, we’ll discuss cutting-edge psychology and proven wellness techniques from the Amen Clinics to give you the knowledge, tools, and know-how you need to work through trauma and start living a more fulfilling life today. I’ll also share personal anecdotes from my new book The Relentless Courage of a Scared Child and reveal how I used many of these same strategies in my own life to overcome a chaotic childhood, emotional trauma, and depression in order to create a more meaningful and purposeful life I love.
This event is especially for you if you’re:
- Struggling with image issues or an eating disorder
- Feeling “out of control” in life or think you’re “not enough”
- Suffering from trauma, guilt, shame, or regret
Together with my panelists, I’ll help you face your past and embrace truth the same way I did. With the strategies in this FREE event, you’ll be able to achieve a happier, calmer, and more fulfilling life today.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The methodology for healing past emotional hurts
- Proven techniques to calm anxiety
- Clinical methodologies to conquer depression
- Tips to soothe stress and manage PTSD
Meet the Expert Panelists
During this FREE event, you’ll hear from some of my friends who rank among the most respected experts in the health, wellness, and spiritual fields:
- Daniel G. Amen, MD: “America’s most popular psychiatrist,” according to the Washington Post. Dr. Amen is a neuropsychiatrist, 12-time bestselling author (including The End of Mental Illness), and brain imaging expert. He will share how the end of mental illness starts with a revolution in brain health.
- Dr. Caroline Leaf: A communication pathologist, cognitive neuroscientist, and bestselling author of Switch on Your Mind, she will share the secrets behind how she has helped hundreds of thousands of people learn to use their mind to detox and grow their brain to succeed in every area of life.
- Pastor Derwin Gray: A former NFL player turned author (The Good Life: What Jesus Teaches About Finding True Happiness) and pastor of Transformation Church, he will show you that you have the ability to move past any circumstance no matter how challenging.
- JJ Virgin, CNS, BCHN, EP-C: Triple-board certified celebrity Nutrition Expert and Fitness Hall of Famer JJ teaches clients how to break through food intolerance, so you can finally lose the weight to transform your health and life.
- Dr. Sharon May: Founder and president of Safe Haven Relationship Counseling Center, and author of How To Argue So Your Spouse Will Listen, Dr. May is a world-renowned relationship psychologist.
If you want to learn how cutting-edge psychology, proven wellness techniques, and “feel better fast” strategies can help you take responsibility for your emotional well-being so you can transform your life, this class is for you.
And if you want to opportunity to win a full evaluation at Amen Clinics with brain SPECT scans, sign up now.
Know someone who is struggling with emotional trauma, anxiety, depression, stress, or PTSD who would benefit from this live event? Send them to the event page so they can sign up.