Join Our Brain Warrior Tribe!
FREE ... Instant Gift, Health Tips and Recipes!
Plus you'll get free support for your journey of healing through my weekly newsletter.
FOOD IS MEDICINE OR IT IS POISON!
High quality nutrition is one of the most important strategies for winning the war for your healthy brain and body. Poor nutrition is self-sabotage! The Brain Warrior diet includes an abundance of illness-fighting nutrients from whole, living plant foods AND a portion of high-quality protein and healthy fat. Eat a diet that's 70% plant-based foods and 30% high quality protein. Keep your brain sharp. Ensure your muscles and organs function at peak performance.
TANA'S NUTRITION BLOGS
TANA'S NUTRITION VIDEOS
TANA'S NUTRITION BLOGS
Easter is a time of light and love, when Spring is in the air, symbolizing growth and renewal. And for many of us, this day has deep religious and spiritual meaning that symbolizes rebirth and eternal life. Even if it doesn’t have a religious meaning for you, it is likely that Easter is a holiday…Read More
Just because Valentine’s Day is in the rear-view-mirror doesn’t mean we should forget about our love life. A healthy sex life has been linked to better overall wellbeing, including numerous cognitive benefits. My husband Dr. Daniel Amen wrote the book on it, literally! It’s called The Brain in Love. If your sex drive is lagging,…Read More
It’s 3 p.m., and out of nowhere, you’re hit with an overwhelming hankering for chocolate, cupcakes, or cookies. Your mind fixates on your sugary snack of choice and compels you to head to the kitchen cupboard or the office break room where you can find it. A few bites later, you’ve quenched your desire, but…Read More
Love your morning cup of coffee? You’re not alone. The intoxicating aroma and caffeine kick can make you feel like a real Warrior—increased alertness, enhanced mood, and a boost in energy that makes a tough gym workout feel like a breeze. For others though, it saps your Warrior mentality and triggers the jitters, feelings of…Read More
It’s no secret that plant-based foods offer many benefits for your brain and body. I typically recommend that Brain Warriors consume 70 percent plant-based foods with the remaining 30 percent consisting of high-quality protein. Some Warriors-in-training tell me they need a little help making the switch to more plant-based foods in their diet. If you’re…Read More