- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 leeks cut in half lengthwise and then sliced, white parts only
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried (optional)
- In a large skillet heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add leeks and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until nicely roasted outside and tender inside, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Sprinkle with fresh dill if desired and serve.