Stay Sharp Chard Salad
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 3 cups chard shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage shredded
- 4 tablespoons dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed oil
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- In a large bowl, mix chard, green cabbage, and blueberries.
- In a blender bowl or small food processor, place hemp seed oil, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, coconut milk, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Toss the dressing with chard mixture in the large bowl.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds and basil, and mix well.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
___________________________ A wonderful supplement to take daily is our ProBRAINbiotics MAX. Dr. Amen’s new broad-spectrum super probiotic supplies 7 clinically studied probiotic strains for optimal intestinal support and inside-out health. Each strain is tested for identity, safety, and ease of use. You can find those here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).