Sizzling Chicken Kabobs
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
- 2 (4-6oz each) chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes, free-range, hormone-free, antibiotic-free
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 1-inch slices
- 10 small mushrooms
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, honey, tamari sauce, mustard, rice vinegar, garlic, pepper, and thyme.
- Add chicken, bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and mushrooms. Toss to coat and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill. Place skewers on grill and cook, turning frequently for about 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve.
___________________________ Mushrooms are a rich, low calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. We have an incredible product called "Smart Mushrooms" that I add to my shakes every morning. You can find this product here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).