Seafood Omelet for Super Focus
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 4 green onions chopped (I use both the white and green parts)
- 5 medium-size shrimp peeled, deveined, and halved lengthwise
- 5 medium-size scallops
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- white pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Earth Balance butter substitute or raw organic butter
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 chive chopped
- 1 grapefruit halved (optional)
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add ginger and green onions, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and scallops, and cook for 1 more minute. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites, and season with pepper.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with Earth Balance butter substitute or butter. Pour eggs into the skillet. Lift edges frequently to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Flip the omelet over and finish cooking, approximately 1 minute.
- Transfer eggs to a plate, top with cooked seafood and with bean sprouts. Garnish with chives. May serve with half a grapefruit.
___________________________ Check out our products of Omega 3's here. Most people don't get an adequate amount of Omega 3's in their diet and that is devastating for your heart and overall health. My favorite is our Omega-3 power squeeze, I love putting it into my shakes every morning! Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).