Savory Pumpkin Herb Biscuits
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1/2 cup organic cooked pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 2 tablespoons lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme chopped
- 1 cup almond flour or coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In a medium to large bowl, combine the pumpkin, coconut milk, honey, eggs, melted coconut oil, and herbs. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Portion the dough with an ice cream scoop (for 8 equal size biscuits) onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes (biscuits) or 11-15 min (cookies), until lightly browned and firm.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
___________________________ If you are feeling like you need something extra to fight anxiety and feel more calm and happy, you need to check out our Gaba health calming support supplements. I take this almost everyday and it helps me so much. You can find this here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).