Sassy Cucumber Mint Salad
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 bunch fresh mint stems removed
- 1 bunch fresh parsley stems removed
- 2 cucumbers minced
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 6 scallions minced
- 4 tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Finely mince mint and parsley by hand or in food processor, if preferred.
- In large mixing bowl, blend herbs with cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, and tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, and spices.
- Toss and serve.
___________________________ If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get greens into your diet, BrainMD has an incredible product called Neuro Greens Superfood powder. Neuro Greens was developed from the latest scientific research on superfoods, which are foods especially rich with nutrients and other substances beneficial to human health. This formula features a diversity of superfoods proven to benefit the brain, immune system, and entire body. You can find these greens here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).