- 1 bunch fresh mint stems removed
- 1 bunch fresh parsley stems removed
- 2 cucumbers minced
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 6 scallions minced
- 4 tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Finely mince mint and parsley by hand or in food processor, if preferred.
- In large mixing bowl, blend herbs with cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, and tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, and spices.
- Toss and serve.