- 2 cups strawberries whole, fresh or frozen
- berry stevia
- 2 cans whole fat coconut milk
- vanilla stevia
- Natural Blue Food Dye (made from purple cabbage, found online or in health food stores)
- Blend strawberries with 1-2 tablespoons of water in a blender. Add a few drops of berry stevia to taste for sweetness.
- Pour one can of coconut milk into a small bowl and add a few drops of vanilla stevia to taste for sweetness. Whisk to make a smooth cream.
- In another small bowl combine the second can of coconut milk with a few drops of berry stevia to taste for sweetness as well as a few drops of natural blue food dye. Whisk to make a smooth cream.
- Divide the strawberry blend equally among your popsicle molds filling 1/3 full. Freeze about 20 minutes.
- Divide the vanilla coconut milk evenly among the molds filling a second 1/3 and freeze another 20 minutes.
- Finally, divide the blue berry coconut milk among the molds filling the final 1/3 and freeze at least another 3 hours.