- 1/4 cup macadamia nut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (agave or rice syrup for vegans)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups argula
- 1 Asian pear cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the macadamia nut oil, honey, mustard, and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- On a large plate, arrange arugula and top with pear and pecans.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad when ready to eat.
- Top with shrimp and serve.