Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 4 fresh wild salmon fillets 4-6 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Brush the fish with a small amount of oil on each side.
- Sear the salmon for about 2 minutes. Turn and sear for another 2 to 3 minutes on the other side. You may turn again and cook for another couple of minutes, or remove salmon from the heat, depending on desired doneness and thickness of fillets. Be careful not to overcook or the salmon will taste dry.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
___________________________ Check out our products of Omega 3's here. Most people don't get an adequate amount of Omega 3's in their diet and that is devastating for your heart and overall health. My favorite is our Omega-3 power squeeze, I love putting it into my shakes every morning! Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).