- 1 fresh mango seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 handful ice
- 1 scoop freeze-dried greens
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 2 scoops vanilla-flavored protein powder
- 2 packets mango-flavored stevia (Sweet 'n Natural brand can be ordered online)
- 8 ounces unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 8 ounces cold purified water (add water for desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon prebiotic soluble fiber (optional)
- 2 teaspoons maca root powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender bowl.
- Mix for about 30 seconds. Do not over-blend.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve.