Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ripe tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth. Some chunks are fine, if you like chunky guacamole.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve cold.
Do not add tomatoes if you are not serving guacamole right away. Refrigerate guacamole without tomatoes and add them just before serving. Tomatoes will release water and make the guacamole wet. ___________________________ If you are unsure where to start with taking supplements, we have our "Brain and Body Power" packets for the easiest way to get your daily mind and body essentials. Parceled into convenient packets including a brain optimizing multi-vitamin-mineral, and pure omega-3 fish oil capsules. You can find this here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).