Fabulous Fruit Fondue
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao butter
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 dropper full chocolate-flavored liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 large strawberries stems intact
- 8 pineapple rings
- 1/2 peach sliced into 8 slices
- 1/2 apple sliced into 8 slices
- Melt cacao butter over low heat in a small saucepan until completely liquefied.
- Place cacao powder, almond milk, maple syrup, erythritol, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamonin a high-powered blender bowl. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly pour contents from the blender to the saucepan and mix with warm cacao butter.
- Place a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dip fruit half to three-quarters into chocolate sauce, one piece at a time. Hold for a moment and allow to cool. Place upright on the cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
You may substitute all maple syrup for erythritol, or vice versa. Using erythritol reduces the amount of sugar. ___________________________ If you are feeling that you need a little support with making better choices when hunger strikes, you should try our Craving Control supplements. Anyone who has ever tried to make better choices knows all too well how cravings can sabotage the best intentions. Craving Control contains all-natural ingredients that help to calm the craving centers in our brain, balance blood sugar and promotes a positive mood. You can find these here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).