- 2 tablespoons raw cacao butter
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 dropper full chocolate-flavored liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 large strawberries stems intact
- 8 pineapple rings
- 1/2 peach sliced into 8 slices
- 1/2 apple sliced into 8 slices
- Melt cacao butter over low heat in a small saucepan until completely liquefied.
- Place cacao powder, almond milk, maple syrup, erythritol, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamonin a high-powered blender bowl. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly pour contents from the blender to the saucepan and mix with warm cacao butter.
- Place a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dip fruit half to three-quarters into chocolate sauce, one piece at a time. Hold for a moment and allow to cool. Place upright on the cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.