- 1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups)
- 1 head red cabbage (about 4 cups)
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 lb broccoli
- 4 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- Nutrional Yeast (optional)
- onions chopped (optional)
- garlic, minced (optional)
- spices & herbs (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F (convection bake or roast if possible).
- Break up the cauliflower in florets.
- Chop or tear the red cabbage into large chunks, removing the core.
- Clean the Brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut the broccoli into long filets or break up in florets.
- Mix all the veggies together with macadamia nut oil and mustard seeds and toss on a sheet pan, or roast on individual sheet pans depending on the presentation and how well you want each item to be roasted.
- Roast 10-20 minutes until crispy and lightly browned.