Clear Start Breakfast Burrito
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon macadamia nut oil
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup crimini or shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets chopped
- 4 large romaine or iceberg lettuce leaves or grain free wraps
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1/4 avocado diced
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a small bowl.
- Heat macadamia nut oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms, and broccoli. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and stir until cooked through.
- Double up romaine leaves to be used as two burrito wraps.
- Divide eggs evenly and place in wraps. Spread with salsa.
- Top with avocado. Roll wraps to secure.
___________________________ Mushrooms are a rich, low calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. We have an incredible product called "Smart Mushrooms" that I add to my shakes every morning. You can find this product here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).