for the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (or chili spice)
- 1 pinch sea salt
for the Slaw:
- 4 cups purple kale finely chopped
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- In a mid sized bowl whisk all dressing ingredients.
- Add all slaw ingredients and toss well until everything is well coated. You may need to use a pair of tongs to massage the greens until they feel well coated.
- After well tossed let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate additional portions to enjoy for up to 4 days.
50 vitamins, minerals and plant extracts specially formulated to deliver the whole-body, brain health boost you need. Brain In The News: What Can Parents Do About Cyberbullying? ... Listen now on The Brain Warrior's Way Podcast.