- 2 cups pecan meal
- 1/2 cup raw coconut nectar (or 1/3 cup almond butter and 1 dropper stevia)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- First create pecan meal by pulsing whole pecans into a meal in a blender or food processor and transfer to a mid sized bowl.
- Blend your sweetener of choice, cacao, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Pour the liquid mix over the meal.
- Mix ingredients together with a spatula until well combined. (You can also do this step in a food processor if you have one available).
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch round bite sized pieces.
- Roll the bites in coconut shreds.
- Enjoy these bites fresh or dehydrate them for a longer shelf life.
- To dehydrate place in an oven at the lowest setting for 45 minutes with the door cracked open or place in a dehydrator and set at 115 degrees for 2 hours. Once dried you can store in an airtight container out of the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. If enjoying fresh store in the refrigerator for best results.