- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 head cauliflower (roughly 2 cups cauliflower florets)
- 1 head parsley
- 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- On the cutting board, dice Roma tomatoes and add to mid-sized mixing bowl.
- Chop the cauliflower into rice sized pieces and add to the bowl with the tomato.*
- Chop the parsley fine and add to the bowl of mix.
- Juice the lemons and add the juice into the bowl**.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Let sit in the refrigerator before serving.