Brain-Smart Start Smoothie
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1/2 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/3 banana
- 8 ounces pure coconut water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large handful baby spinach (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 chard leaves or 1 small cucumber
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds shelled
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon goji powder
- 1 scoop vanilla – or berry flavored sugar-free protein powder (sweetened with stevia). Use 2 scoops for large men.
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried greens (Green Vibrance® is one of my favorite brands)
- 1 dropper full berry – or vanilla crème-flavored liquid stevia
- prebiotic soluble fiber (optional)
- Maca powder (optional)
- bee pollen (optional)
- aloe gel (optional)
- Add all ingredients to blender bowl.
- Turn blender on low at first, then increase speed.
- Add additional almond milk or coconut water as desired to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve cold.
___________________________ Adding protein to your diet is essential to help your body repair cells and make new ones. We have an incredible line of chocolate and vanilla protein powder to add to your morning shake, waffles or water! Our protein powder is sugar free, plant based, and it supports mental focus, muscle energy, exercise and stress recovery. You can find our line of protein powder here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).