- 4 cups avocado
- 2 cups strawberries fresh, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup raw agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (or more if you like a dark chocolate flavor)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Blend all ingredients save strawberries in a basic blender.
- Blend until rich and creamy. Make sure to taste your pudding and see if you would like to add in any additional chocolate before completing the blend.
- Portion out into 6 equal cups.
- Top with chopped strawberries and chill.
- Enjoy after chilling for at least 20 minutes.
- Chef Tip: This particular blend will be sweeter to the taste after it is chilled. Make sure you account for this when tasting the mixture as you finish off blending.