- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds — use any fresh organic berry in place of pomegranate if necessary
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries or other berries of your choice
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 leaves kale torn from stalk (discard the thick stalk and use only the leafy portion)
- 1 scoop freeze-dried greens
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 2 scoops vanilla-flavored pea protein powder sweetened with stevia
- 1-2 droppers full vanilla- or pomegranate-flavored stevia
- 16 ounces iced tea — I prefer oolong or white tea - prepare in advance and refrigerate
- 8 ounces cold purified water add more purified water for desired consistency
- 1 handful of ice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate powder found in health food stores, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon prebiotic soluble fiber (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender bowl.
- Mix for about 30 seconds. Do not over-blend.
- Pour into two large glasses and serve.