Amazing Avocado Gelato
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 3 avocados
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup honey (agave or rice syrup for vegans)
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate protein powder vegan
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 dropper full chocolate-flavored liquid stevia
- Avocado gelato? Yes, it may sound a bit weird, but I haven’t met a kid yet who doesn’t LOVE it. Avocado gelato is a lower-sugar, lighter-calorie adaptation of a recipe from my friend Jenny Ross, who owns the raw food restaurant 118 Degrees. Raw, live, and luscious!
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients except coconut flakes. Blend until creamy and smooth. Mixture should be very thick!
- Sprinkle coconut over the top.
- Place cake pan or cookie sheet in freezer for at least 2 hours until frozen.
- Serve as a frozen treat. They taste like Fudgesicles!
___________________________ Adding protein to your diet is essential to help your body repair cells and make new ones. We have an incredible line of chocolate and vanilla protein powder to add to your morning shake, waffles or water! Our protein powder is sugar free, plant based, and it supports mental focus, muscle energy, exercise and stress recovery. You can find our line of protein powder here. Don't forget to use the code TANA21 for 21% off your first purchase from BrainMD (make sure you have an account and are signed in to use this offer).