- 2 (4 to 6 ounces) chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Vegenaise®
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium apple chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons pecans chopped
- 4 cups lettuce or other greens
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook chicken 7-10 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear. Let it cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix Vegenaise®, vinegar, and cinnamon.
- Dice chicken into large chunks.
- Add chicken, apple, and raisins and pecans to dressing mixture.
- Toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve on a bed of your favorite greens.