Baked Salmon with Roasted Leeks
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add leeks and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Add parsley and coconut milk. Simmer until lightly thickened.
• Season with salt and pepper as desired. Remove from heat.
• Line baking dish with a strip of tin foil large enough to wrap fish in. Place single layer of the lemon slices in the middle of the foil.
• Lightly season fish with salt and pepper as desired.
• Place salmon on top of lemon slices. Top with roasted leeks. Fold foil around fish, sealing well.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes.
• Transfer to a plate, top with sauce, sprinkle with parsley, and serve warm.